Our People Are Invaluable
BCC’s primary aim is to deliver excellent customer service and it is through the skills, experience and dedication of our people that we are able to maintain our high standards.
We firmly believe in providing an environment in which people can excel, utilise their potential and enjoy a rewarding career.
We welcome all enquiries from people interested in working with BCC and we are particularly keen to hear from individuals with experience in energy or water consulting. You can get in touch by emailing Morrison Cowan, our Finance Director, on morrison.cowan@
Applying For A Position
Opportunities often arise due to expansion and existing vacancies are listed below.
Client Service Advisor
For over 22 years Business Cost Consultants have been one of the the leading independent energy management companies, working with a large number of organisations throughout the UK, supporting them with their energy management administration and procurement.
Working with our consultants in support, you will be able, once trained in our systems, to deliver an error free level of service at all times. Last year we spent nearly £100,000 on bespoke software to manage utility services for our clients.
This is a key role within our business for which you will be fairly remunerated for providing the level of service that Business Cost Consultants are renowned for in the industry.
- Must have experience of working in a fast moving office environment
- Must demonstrate good attention to detail
- Must have experience and possess excellent customer focused skills
- Must be computer literate and experienced in the use of Microsoft packages (in particular Excel) and databases
- Must have excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently
- Must have the ability to communicate by telephone and email in a professional manner
- Must be able to cope well under pressure and deal with a diverse workload
- Must be a self-starter and have be willing to take the initiative when planning and delivering your workload
Role and Responsibilities
- Gas, electricity and water invoice validation and energy data management
- Data analysis and reporting
- Contract and tariff management
- Flagging unexpected changes to clients’ consumption of gas, electricity and water
- Identifying & implementing savings & solutions for clients
- Data entry and maintenance of accurate records
- Managing utility accounts for a portfolio of clients
- Handling incoming telephone queries
- Liaising with both clients’ internal stakeholders and suppliers by email and telephone to resolve billing issues and other queries
- Providing clients with a first class and professional service
If you are interested and in the first instance could you please send your CV and current salary details to morrison.cowan@