On this page you can find out
- how this site is readable in any modern, standards compliant browser;
- about the site’s accessibility provisions;
- about the site’s terms and conditions of use.
This web site was designed to be readable in any modern, standards-based web browser, and uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. The site uses relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified “text size” option in visual browsers. If you are using Internet Explorer, for example, you can make your default text size larger under the View menu by selecting Text Size, Larger (or Largest).
If your browser or browsing device does not support CSS at all, the content of each page is still readable.
Older browsers get the “no CSS” treatment by default, because their support for CSS is so poor. If you are still using one of these old browsers, find out how you can upgrade to a better web browsing experience.
This web site was developed to incorporate certain provisions for accessibility, which are set out below.
The pages on this site meet the standards benchmarks set out below.
- Pages comply with all the Priority 1 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- Pages validate as XHTML 1.0 Strict.
- Pages use structured, semantic markup. H1 tags are used for page titles, H2 and H3 tags for subtitles.
WAVE – web accessibility evaluation tools
WAVE is a free web accessibility evaluation tool provided by WebAIM. It is used to aid humans in the web accessibility evaluation process. Rather than providing a complex technical report, WAVE shows the original web page with embedded icons and indicators that reveal the accessibility of that page. Click on this link to check this page for accessibility here.
All “content” images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
More information about the techniques employed to enhance accessibility of this web site is available from these sources:
- W3C accessibility guidelines, which explain the reasons behind each guideline.
- W3C accessibility techniques, which explain how to implement each guideline.
- W3C accessibility checklist, a busy developer’s guide to accessibility.
Visitors to this web site (www.businesscostconsultants.co.uk) agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not use the services provided on this web site.
Business Cost Consultants provides this web site free of charge on an “as is” basis. While we endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information contained herein, Business Cost Consultants:
- does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability or legality of any information contained in our web site.
- expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, relating to our services, or the services of any third parties mentioned on this web site. Details are provided for information purposes only, and Business Cost Consultants will accept no responsibility for the level of service provided by any third party organisation listed solely on our web site.
- will not be liable under any circumstances for any direct, indirect, consequential, punitive or special damages, or for any technical problems whatsoever, arising from the use of our web site.
- reserves the right to make changes to the information contained within our web site at any time. We advise all visitors to verify information found on our site before acting upon it. Any reliance that you place on the accuracy of information found on our web site is at your own sole risk.
Intellectual property and copyright
Copyright to all original text and graphics contained in this web site lies with Business Cost Consultants. All other trade names, trademarks and copyrights are the properties of their respective owners.
You may copy or print pages from this site for home or personal use, without formal permission or charge. You may not copy, reproduce or redistribute any part of this site in any manner for any other purpose without the written permission of Business Cost Consultants.
The site is maintained at the discretion of Business Cost Consultants.
Business Cost Consultants provides much information on various services, including our own. While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy and veracity or this information, we do so in the understanding that our visitors accept full responsibility for verifying any information found on our web site. Our site-based recommendations are made for information purposes ONLY. Business Cost Consultants DOES NOT ENDORSE the products of any organisation named solely within our web site.
For a fully guaranteed, independent source of advice, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss how our professional services could help you reduce your costs.
If you have any queries about these terms and conditions, or about anything else relating to this web site, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.