Coal has supplied less than 2% of power for the UK in…
Save your organisation time and hassle and have peace of mind that you are only paying for what you use.
All incoming bills are thoroughly checked, scanned into our secure document server, then forwarded on within 24 hours to your finance team for payment as usual. If there are any errors on the bills, the team at Business Cost Consultants will deal with the suppliers on your behalf and report back to you.
When you become a client, we will provide you with a dedicated consultant and a client service advisor to oversee all aspects of your telecom contracts and be on hand to answer any queries you may have.
Summary of our telecoms billing management and validation service
- invoice validation by our highly trained client support team;
- electronic bill verification solutions – if your chosen supplier can provide electronic billing data (known as “EDI”), we have the software to check the billing data;
- recording and verifying invoice data against your historic records;
- flagging potential issues then fixing them;
- recovery of overcharges and ex-gratia payments;
- budget monitoring and assistance, including budget-setting and forecasting if required;
- accrual management in the absence of accurate supplier invoices – bespoke “Monthly Invoice Projection Service”;
- dealing with straightforward billing issues, through to protracted dispute resolution, thus saving you time, money and hassle.