When it comes to business, it’s important to keep any running costs…
Save your organisation time and hassle and have peace of mind that you are only paying for what you use through careful energy billing management.
Electricity and gas bills can be complex. Our fully comprehensive billing management and invoice validation service ensures that you only pay for the electricity and gas that you actually use.
All incoming bills are thoroughly checked, scanned into our secure document server, then forwarded on within 24 hours to your finance team for payment as usual. If there are any errors on the bills, the team at Business Cost Consultants will deal with the suppliers on your behalf and report back to you.
If you become a client, your organisation will be appointed a dedicated account manager to oversee all aspects of your energy contracts and be on hand to answer any queries you may have.
Summary of our energy billing management and invoice validation service:
- Invoice validation by our highly trained client support team – all staff are given a minimum of 6 months training on all aspects of utility bills
- Electronic bill verification solutions – if your chosen supplier can provide electronic billing data (known as “EDI”), we have the software to check the billing data
- Recording and verifying invoice data against your historic records
- Flagging potential issues then fixing them
- Recovery of overcharges and ex-gratia payments
- Budget monitoring and assistance, including budget-setting and forecasting if required
- Accrual management in the absence of accurate supplier invoices – bespoke “Monthly Invoice Projection Service”
- Dealing with straightforward billing issues, through to protracted dispute resolution, thus saving you time, money and hassle